2019 – 2020 Summer Baseball Camp
This is for purchasing a single day of camp. If you wish you save on more days by purchasing a week, you can save buy buying either week or both weeks. Special discounts apply for families with Siblings too!
You can only attend camp for days that are paid. We prefer you to pay online in advance, however walk-ins will be accepted if there is capacity.
What To Expect
- Instruction of hitting
- Instruction of defense base running
- BBQ Lunch for Sale
- Games such as: Over the line, Home Run Derby, Wiffleball Tournament Scrimmages each day.
- Skills competition daily for prizes
What To Bring
- Remember to label all equipment with your name and contact info
- Baseball t-shirts or jerseys
- Baseball pants
- Baseball socks and sliding (compression shorts)
- Baseball bat and batting gloves
- Baseball glove (Mitt for Catchers)
- Catchers gear (Catchers only)
- Refillable water bottle
- Please bring a photocopy of the front and back of your health insurance card
- Signed Health & Release Forms
- Sunblock & SPF Lip Balm (Chapstick)
- Cell Phone or Calling Card
- Remember to bring enough water to stay hydrated!